KEER 2018 Registration
Kindly download the registration form and follow the instructions:
|Main Registration||Early-bird Rate (Until 15th Dec 2017)||Standard Rate (until 1stMarch 2018)||Onsite|
|Full Registration (participant with papers)||USD450||USD500||USD550|
|Student Registration (student with papers)||USD350||USD400||USD450|
|Observer (participant without paper); All conf. days.
*Observers can purchase a ticket for dinner at USD50
*Discounted workshop rate at USD50.
Applicable for participants with full, student, and MAKE member registration. Also applicable for group booking.
- 1 registration covers 1 paper submission. For multiple papers registration, please add additional paper fee as indicated in below table.
- At least one accepted paper’s author MUST register and complete the payment before 1 March 2018 for the paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
- Full, Student, and MAKE member registrations are inclusive of access to all 3-days parallel sessions, exhibitions, conference kit, program book, publication, lunches, conference dinner and refreshments. Participant without paper registration will have access to all 3-days parallel sessions, exhibitions, lunches, and refreshments. 1 workshop registration will have access to the opening ceremony, 1 workshop participation and refreshment. You can choose to register to many workshops, and pay the total fee accordingly.
- To be qualified for student registration, you must be currently enrolled as a student in a university or an institution. A scanned copy of your valid student ID card must be sent to the conference secretary at email@example.com.
- To be qualified for MAKE member registration, you must be currently registered as a paid member of MAKE. A scanned copy of your membership ID / letter must be sent to the conference secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not yet a member and would like to register as a member, please email the secretary, or visit http://kansei.my for further information.
|Additional Registration||Fee||Session Track|
|Additional Conference Dinner Ticket||USD50/person||Conference Dinner|
- Payment via Wired Transfer, Cash or Bank Transfer.
This is the preferred payment mode for KEER 2018. Please bank-in your payment to below account. After payment is completed, please send copy of your payment receipt to email@example.com, indicating your name, paper number and paper title.
- All payment via Bank Transfer for Malaysian citizen must be in MYR (not in USD). Exchange rate is fixed at 4.5.
- All payment via Bank Transfer for Other Countries must be in USD (not in MYR).
- All payment via Bank Transfer/ Telegraphic Transfer: please add 5% services fee.
Account Name: KANSEI RESOURCES
Account Address: 32A, LRG BT NILAM 6F, BDR BKT TINGGI, 41200 KLANG, SELANGOR, MALAYSIA
Tel.: +6012-3091421 / +6012-9101464
Account No.: 562870508756
Account Type: CURRENT ACCOUNT
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank Name: MAYBANK BERHAD
Bank Address: AEON BUKIT TINGGI SC BRANCH, G-50, PERSIARAN BATU NILAM 1/KS6, BANDAR BUKIT TINGGI 2, 42100 KLANG, MALAYSIA.
(Local bank charges are at payer’s account)
- Payment via Credit Card is available in EDAS.
For payment using this mode, payment can only be accepted via EDAS system. Login to EDAS system and follow the paper link.
- All payment via Credit Card in EDAS: please add 10% services fee.
If you require invoice for payment, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment for Early-Bird rate is based on the date of the payment is transferred to our account. If the payment date is after the Early-Bird date, the rate follows normal registration fees.
Last date to cancel registration is on 1st March 2018 (Please read “Cancellation Policy” below).
Refund will be made after the conference.
For authors paying through their institution, the final payment deadline is 1st March 2018. In such case, author is required to provide letter of undertaking from their institution and submit to email@example.com. Unpaid paper after this date will be automatically rejected. If you have problems in payment or delay payment, please contact the conference secretariat.
In case of cancellation on or before 1st March 2018, your registration fee will be refunded after deducting the cancellation processing fee (USD100) and bank fees for refund process. Please note all refunds will be made after the conference. Note that on or after 1st March 2018, your registration fee will NOT be refunded. For participants that require visa to enter Malaysia, please proceed your visa application in your country as soon as possible. We will not be responsible for any claim of cancellation due to visa problem.
Unexpected cancellation of the event. The conference organizing committee reserves itself the right to cancel without notice or compensation KEER2018 in the event of force majeure cases (for example, but not limited to acts of nature such as fire, earthquake, hurricane, flood, terrorist attacks or outbreak disease). In such cases, the conference organizing committee is freed of all responsibility.